Friday, June 24, 2011

Awesome Mailday! Receiving the Coolest Card I own and the Creepiest one also!

Hi everyone, here is the video:

For $20, I picked up two lots of Tyson Chandler Autos and GU! I thought he was one of the major keys to the mavs winning the title!
Here are the autos:
and the newest coolest card I own is that Upper Deck Glass auto in the top right corner. As the name suggests, the card is clear and is made of "glass" (really plastic I think I can't really tell). The card is unbelievably cool.

Here are the Jerseys:

Some really nice patches!

I also received some team lots for the A's, Red Sox, San Francisco Giants, and Rams from Jaybarkerfan that I will be posting soon. The cards look awesome, but I had to notice one problem in the form of this card:..
First of all, this isn't a ram, but that's not the problem. Those pants/boxers/swim trunks are some of the most obnoxious pants I have ever seen. This set of portraits gets even stranger by the way. In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to digging into the lots!
My weekend:




No comments:

Post a Comment